GOLF COURSE FOR SALE POSTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Go to http://www.golfcoursesforsale.com
2. Click the "Post Your Property" button, which will take you to the Subscription Page
3. Scroll down and select 6 Months: $599 (No you won’t be charged)
4. You’ll be taken to Propertyshelf - a conduit to the worldwide MLS - the powerful distributor for your posting in English and six other languages.
5. Fill out the form and enter credit card information. Sorry, but a valid credit card is required for authentication at this point. But your card will not be charged.
6. You will see the total charge is $0.00
7. Review the privacy statement, accept, and then click Subscribe. You’ll be taken to the ‘Post Your Golf Property Submission Form’ page. Enter the information as appropriate for your property. If you want your golf property kept confidential (to protect local goodwill) be sure to check the ‘Yes’ box.
8. See ‘Optional’ commissions to brokers if you so choose.
9. Add any comments you feel appropriate to attract a buyer.
10. Then hit Submit, and your golf property goes out to the world in English and six other languages free for 60-days.
Note: Required information (for worldwide MLS)
· Property Name (unless confidential)
· Descriptive Headline (i.e.: 18 Hole Semi-Private)
· Short Description
· Long Description
· Location including zip code or county (unless confidential)
· Clubhouse information including sq ft, number of stories
· Total acreage of the property
· Year built
· Add amenities such as pool and tennis, etc.
· Number of parking spaces
· Seller Financing available?
· Broker contact if applicable
· Seller contact information if no broker used
· Include as many images and video links as possible with descriptions. Pictures and video links are important for Google rankings
When complete hit Submit.
After the 60-days, if you want your golf course posted on GCFS to continue you can either pay the posting fee or agree to a referral fee. The referral fee is paid to Brokerage, Prime Sites USA, LLC., 970 Lake Carillon Drive, Suite 300, St. Petersburg, FL 33716, Michael A Kahn, licensed Florida Real Estate Associate. Referral Fee is earned if an RWA prospect is first introduced to you via GCFS and the prospect buys the golf course whereby commission is earned.